Thursday, June 2, 2011

Frozen Yogurt

I have to confess to something. Something pretty serious, and embarrassing, and shameful.
I have an addiction. And it’s pretty bad.
Not to drugs.
Not to alcohol.
Not to smoking.
Nope.
I have an addiction to frozen yogurt. (Okay fine, not that shameful I suppose.)
Preferably peanut butter flavored frozen yogurt with chocolate chips, and a couple delectable crumblings of waffle cone sprinkled on top. Not like I have it embossed in my brain or anything.
That’s just what I personally prefer.
And what I constantly think about.
And what I wish I could eat for every meal of every day.
Truly, I blame my friend. A few months ago we were studying for a big exam and she came up with an incentive: frozen yogurt to power our studying. I, being the naïve and innocent girl I was before my first frozen yogurt experience, blindly agreed. That day, I had a vanilla with strawberries. A little bland, but enough to get me hooked.
So I went back the next day, stupidly, and tried the peanut butter with chocolate chips. From that day on, I was in love. I couldn’t get enough. I still can’t. I go as often as possible, even though I know it can’t be good for you. I mean, they might advertise it as fat free, but come on people. Something THAT good can not possibly be fat-free and low calorie. No. Possible. Way.
Thus, I now sit here and write an entire post on how much I love frozen yogurt. It is pretty pathetic, isn’t it? What a sad revelation. A good day for me is one where I get to eat frozen yogurt at the end of it. Yippee.
On a closing note, I also wanted to share another picture I took and edited. I have this keyboard in my room that I’ve had for years now. It’s pretty tiny and whenever I play on it, it actually messes up my practice because then my fingers don’t seem to remember they have to reach farther on our normal sized piano. So I treat this one as more of a creative outlet. Usually through messing with the sound-functions or trying to play along with the demos. But this time, I decided to paint on the keys and take some pictures. This is what turned out:

No comments:

Post a Comment