Monday, June 27, 2011

Cake and Pictures!

           I feel like September 6th is functionally my execution date (my first day of school next year). Come my return to school, I envision only anxiety and misery for my future. Thus, I am trying to live out my summer months to the utmost glory. I figure now is my last chance to truly live it up. In a few months when I am trapped in another prison cell-like dimension of life, I can at least look back fondly of a time, this summer, when I truly lived. I really do need to act as if each day is one of my last. In reference to my days of freedom, they essentially are. At least until next year this time.
So, rather than squander away my remaining few months of blissful sunlight and liberation, I am instead going to accomplish as much as possible and honestly try to live with no regrets. After all, I have nothing to lose. September 6th is only a few months away, and I need to pack in as much life into these weeks as possible. The day I return to school is the edge of a dark cliff which I am precariously dangling in front of. That first day back will most likely be the shove me throttling into the menacing blackness. I may as well “live on the edge” while I have the chance.

Anyway, here are just a few pictures I've taken recently, one being a cake I made yesterday with friends. Enjoy, and happy summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment